KuroMizu Cosplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little cosplay thing me and a few others are in

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
So yeah. This is now open ;D

Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toshini

Toshini

Wrong Doings : 66
Reputation! : 1

Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:45 am

versions of wat?
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

Wrong Doings : 146

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 am

like how orouran had the alice in wonderland special well,we would do that with kuromizu and they would be in animal version XD
Back to top Go down
Toshini

Toshini

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:49 am

hahahaha okie X3 we cud also do like a Kisa in wonderland
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:50 am

that would be awsome!!!! Very Happy

HEY HEAD OVER INTO OFF TOPIC AND CLICK ON THE OKAY GAIZ ONE!!!!! GOT IT TAYLOR!!!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Toshini

Toshini

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:56 am

nom nom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:09 am

YAY jeremys on!!!!! XD nom nom!!!!! albino hey did you hear the ideas
Jeremy???
confused
Back to top Go down
キラーセンパイ
Owner :D
キラーセンパイ

Wrong Doings : 99
Reputation! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:11 am

Yup I just read em all. Sounds cool! And Taylor, no fucking double posting! I'm gonna start warning you guys and if you fuck up like 5 times, BAN! MUHAHAHA.

( not joking. I will temporary ban you )
Back to top Go down
https://kuromizucosplay.forumotion.com
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:13 am

yeah taylor read your PM's!!!!! i told you no double posting XD Exclamation
p.s. just to make it fair you have to send us a warning every time we fuck up so we know not to do it again! affraid
Back to top Go down
キラーセンパイ
キラーセンパイ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:17 am

Yup. Each user gets 5 warnings before you get temporarily banned. You can read the rules to figure what not to do you know..
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:19 am

hey jeremy, did you change the whole site because its really weird??? and like all metally? and on more thing the pic at the top should say Kuromizu or have a pic of all of us not just your name!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
キラーセンパイ
キラーセンパイ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 am

Chase, I did change the template but the banner the new template had was a video game banner. I'm going to change the site skin again then make a permanent banner with all of our names.
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:29 am

okay sorry, i didnt mean or wanted to be rude XD okay yeah cause it keeps changing lol alien
Back to top Go down
キラーセンパイ
キラーセンパイ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:30 am

Haha no problem. So have we decided on all the themes for the photoshoot?
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 am

no we dont have any themes besides the fancy and casual i beleive i think were not gonna do the animals yet okay and so for now were doing fancy and casual i was thinking retro maybe but i wouldnt know what to do for it?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mizukito

mizukito

Wrong Doings : 19
Reputation! : 3

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:49 am

so yeah chase is you der?
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 am

im here its the site has changed hasnt it lol XD sorry i couldnt get on i know your not on now but sorry stupid sisters gettin on facebook XD

[b] I CAN SLEEP OVER!!!!!!!!!!! XD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toshini

Toshini

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 am

Nom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:26 am

yAY okay i just wanted to ask what we should all bring to the sleepover and shoot just a finale list of what we all need okay pirat
Back to top Go down
Toshini

Toshini

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:29 am

sleeping bag
costumes 4 shoot
clothes (obviously)
thats pretty much it Oh wait watever ur bringing 4 the picnic if we're still doing that
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 am

okay so dont bring money and sorry i was eatin dinner and okay so no money costumes,clothes,sleeping bag, and picnik stuff? thats all okay thanks!!!!!! alien

HEY JEREMY I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU!!!!!! that kira doesnt mean killer XP it means glitter twinkle in japanese if your refering to death note they say it like that so that it does sound like killer but it actually means glitter twinkle or beam, sometimes mistress lol XD sorry i just wanted to point that out jocolor
Back to top Go down
キラーセンパイ
キラーセンパイ

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:11 pm

In the original Gaelic version it means, "Dark"

I'm good with the name Kira, just by knowing that :3
Back to top Go down
kurono
Father Dearest
kurono

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:30 am

hahaha okay lol XD my sisters the one who pointed it out =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )   Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday ) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning the photo-shoot on April 1st ( This Friday )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KuroMizu Cosplay :: Cosplay Group Related :: Photoshoots-
Jump to: